Are we voting Yes yet?
And we will keep voting No until we get a fair deal.
Current 27 Feb 2023.
- We voted No!
- This is a huge achievement – congratulations all! 🎉
- Apple is shocked that our No campaign was so successful.
The No result is the first major step towards a fair agreement. We proved we're not a walkover, and now the bargaining really begins.
What's happening now?
- Bargaining has just resumed, after a long wait for Apple to be ready.
- Subscribe to Apple Together Australia for updates.
How can I help?
- Join a union!
- Keep talking to your colleagues, reassure them we're on the case.
What's this all about?
Apple workers in Australia are negotiating a new enterprise agreement.
Apple sprang an unfair
on us and tried to rush it through.
The unions had some important early wins at the Fair Work Commission to keep the process honest.
Through a huge collaborative effort of workers organising,
we knocked it down with a resounding No.
Site created by members and delegates of ASU